Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things to Make

I'm constantly running across recipes I hope to someday make, keeping lists of new projects to try. Part of my inspiration in starting this blog was to use it as a way to catalogue the cooking projects I accomplish. I'd also like to be able to keep tabs on the projects I'm still waiting for the right moment to begin.

I've added a "Things to Make" list on the right side of the blog to keep better track of future potential projects. A few to start: making seitan (I've got the box of vital wheat gluten in my pantry, just gotta get to it); making yogurt (I need to get over my fear of leaving milk out of the fridge for longer than ten seconds at some point); baking biscuits (once I leave the South, how else will I satisfy my Sunrise cravings?).

No comments:

Post a Comment